TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
Nov 22, 2009 11:31PM
Nov 22, 2009 11:32PM
Nov 22, 2009 11:34PM
Nov 22, 2009 11:35PM
Nov 22, 2009 11:37PM

Hysteria,

Thank you for that clarification. It makes your analysis even more meaningful, and I am now even more grateful that you have brought this exercise to our attention.

Not to be too much of a geek, but I'd like to point out perhaps one minor, perhaps even insignifcant, error that I believe you've made when saying that Tyhee's all time high was 75 cents price. Since in 2002, it was over 90 cents. But, even in 2007, which is where I think you're getting your 75 cent price, that price was at closing. There were then inter-day trades of well over 80 cents. So, if anything, this even greater slide from over 80 cents in 2007 to now, might contribute to greater discontent or malcontent among Tyhee shareholders, especially those who bought in before the crash. But, as even Tyhee negative Dave Morgan pointed out last year (I paraphrase), 'even though the share price hasn't done much that company has made significant progress.' And I think that this is why most of us are here. We believe the market will soon recognize this progress and soon even greater progress.

Go Tyhee!

Baires

New Message
Please login to post a reply