TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

Baires,

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to clarify that statement.

By: "Tyhee has barely moved," what I really meant is: "Tyhee has not significantly approached its previous all-time high." That is what I am saying is true.

So, the metric I am using is in comparing the level of recovery toward the previous peak prices from 2007/2008.

For example, since the crash and recovery of last fall:

-Gold is 125% of its previous all-time high ($1,033 to $1,160)

-HUI is 90% of its previous all-time high (525 to 475)

-CDNX is 40% of its previous all-time high (3400 to 1400)

-Tyhee is 20% of its all-time high (75 cents to 15 cents)

Both metrics are valid for different purposes. My statement was based on this metric because I am wanting to compare companies that have not significantly approached their pre-crash levels, and to see if that has bearing on whether or not they can quickly post astonishing gains.

Hope this clarifies,

Hysteria

------------------------------------------

Are you suggesting that these shareholders are correct and it "is true" that while gold and gold stocks have had strong increases, "Tyhee has barely moved"?

Or that it "is true" that they are delusional in their belief that this is factually correct when, evidence would indicate that they are just wrong and their negative sentiments are ill- conceived?

Since, as cjj53200 has pointed out, from Jan. to Nov. this year, we've had the following percent increases:

HUI 300 480 62%

XAU 125 190 65%

CDNX 900 1400 64%

Gold 875 1140 76%

TDC.V .11 .15 73%

Baires

New Message
Please login to post a reply