TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

Tursk, Accountability Please?

posted on Nov 24, 2009 06:54AM

Tursk,

Once again I'm asking you to please be accountable and substantiate the claims you make.

1. That Webb "baited listeners back in 2008" with the liklihood of finding an Aurelian hole is someting that I do not recall. Please document this surprising "observation" of yours?

(Is it possible that you are confused and perhaps are referring to what Webb said to JP on FSN in 2007 or 2008, when he said something like Tyhee would most likely NOT be able to come up with Aurelian-like holes, but rather he could see Tyhee showing core samples with assays of ten's of grams per tonne over ten's of meters. As it happened, he did exactly that! Clearly Webb's a man of his word who delivered on his promise. At least he did this time.)

2. Also, please document where Webb has clearly stated that he would be " cancelling out partnership" possibilites for Tyhee? In all the many conversations and emails I've had with him, he's never indicated that a JV would be rejected out of hand. Never! In fact, he's told me that if it made sense for Tyhee, a JV would be a real possibility.

So, once again I look forward to your accountability.

3. Many on this forum, including yours truly, are not financial people, so could you please elaborate about what you meant by, "he [Webb] has left only the capital raising possibility from further share dilution"? Wouldn't a loan resulting from a "bankable" economic study not necessarily involve any further dilution?

4. And finally, as you mentioned, "The question no ones analysis or comments have really asked, except mine in a recent post, (unless I missed it), is the question of CAPITAL"

Tursk, yes, I agree, you "missed it".

Cheers,

Baires

New Message
Please login to post a reply