TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is a Breakout...

posted on Jan 04, 2010 04:41PM

Do not underestimate the move today to 27 cents. We have just broken out from a monthlong triangle consolidation above the previous year's highs at 20 cents. Here is what I see shaping up for the next 2-3 weeks:

We may see a retest of the breakout line around 23-24 cents, possibly as soon as tomorrow morning. If the breakout is for real, this would be met with serious buying at that level, buying that should propel us over today's 27 cent mark by the end of the week. From there, we may consider this a continuation move off of a flagpole consolidation. Thus, I expect we will tack on another 12 cents from the breakout point today of 24 cents, taking us to 36 cents or so over the next two weeks.

This is my target for mid-January: 36 cents. What would invalidate this scenario is a drop below 18 cents. I believe the breakout is for real, so I will have a bid in tomorrow around 24 cents anticipating the retest. If someone wants to sell to me tomorrow morning at that price, thank you. If not, even better.

Hysteria

New Message
Please login to post a reply