TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

Hi Baires ,

"'The former, he said, is a requirement of lenders, i.e., they lend you $100 million, and you can pay it back in 3 years provided gold is >$1000. And he said that a miner could be required to

a) forward sell 3 years production at $1000 per ounce,"

Forgive me for bringing this up again and I thank you for inquiring further about this issue. I could use some help on this from probably "Puzzelman" because I'm not all that familiar with the technicalities of this issue....and as positive and enthusiastic I have become on the prospects of Tyhee and not wanting to see any mistakes made , somehow again I believe this is what I alluded to earlier. How is this not different from what Barrick did ?

This is why Jim Sinclair has said to start a small mining operation without the forward selling and finance the mine from your own cashflow .

Didn't Newmont a short time ago settle their hedges for 2 billion or so . There are lots of other examples and these guys are supposed to know what they are doing.

This is a huge issue . I'm not comfortable with this yet.

I'm no expert and I really like Tyhee as I've bought a pretty good chunk.

I will be studing this more and please correct me for any errors I have made ....

What am I missing ?

New Message
Please login to post a reply