TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

McHugh makes a call

posted on Feb 10, 2010 01:15AM

Rob McHugh, who I have found does not typically make definitive market timing calls (instead usually provides various signals and probabilities) has come out with as certain a call as I have ever seen him make on any market:

"Gold just completed its minor degree wave 4 down correction, and is poised to rally hard. Its Daily Full Stochastics are on a buy signal and it is starting minor degree wave 5 up. Wave 5's are usually the most dramatic for precious metals. "

If this is correct, gold should not drop below the Friday low of $1,045, again. This would make it a very exciting spring/summer for Tyhee shareholders, as the combination of a strong gold rally for the next several months may just coincide perfectly with a June Pre-Feasibility Study release. Combine that with an overall market for junior gold companies that Bob Hoye has repeatedly predicted for 2010 to be "a great party" with hints of euphoria, and I am starting to entertain thoughts of a big grin on my face for the summer of 2010.

Hmmm...

Hysteria

New Message
Please login to post a reply