TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
Message: Hubert Compares Tyhee to Others, On Today's Tyhee Investors Blog

Hubert Compares Tyhee to Others, On Today's Tyhee Investors Blog

posted on Mar 16, 2010 05:36PM

Tyhee vs Other gold miners Part II

http://tyheeinvestors.blogspot.com/

As many of you know Kinross has made an offer to buy Underworld (UW). Tag price 139 millions or $2.62 per share (based on the total fully diluted shares). Underworld's management has agreed with the "friendly" offer.
This is worth $87 per ouce in the ground ($139 millions/1582450oz M&I)
Romarco based on the same calculation is worth $230 per ounce.

NOW: Compare these values vs Tyhee's fully diluted shares and M&I already announced and not counting a published PA, higher M&I, permitting well advanced, PFS coming in 3 months AND promising drilling results from now until June:

Tyhee' SP should be 80cts to equal Kinross' offer for UW !
Tyhee' SP should be $ 2 to equal Romarco' market valuation !!!

As someone I know would say: Kind of makes you wonder?
Expecting news releases to start this week and continuing until June, I confirm my previous forecast: between 60 and 80 cts.share by the end of June with year end target of $1.50.
The resources should increase:
I expect a doubling of the known Clan Lake zone first: This would add 350000oz (actually 384000) PLUS new resources added through drilling done outside of the known zone. Clan Lake being a high grade deposit should be very positive for Tyhee and help towards the 3 millions oz.
I do not know if the new resources are going to be added during the coming PFS but I am sure the board will try to incorporate the new numbers to it....

Hubert
Posted by Hubert at 1:34 AM 0 comments Links to this post
Thanks,
Baires
New Message
Please login to post a reply