TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
Message: Ming Fung Jewellery Memorandum of Understanding with Tyhee

Skeleg,

Mon ami, I have only the absolute highest regard for you and for your shared enthusiasm for our future as shareholders of this great company. I would ask, however, that we work under the assumption that Dave Webb is a very smart guy and that he is already trying very hard to develop the best possible financing outcome we can achieve as shareholders. There are professionals helping him who also know something about valuations and negotiations.

Dave Webb's personal success is directly aligned with our best interests. He will not give away the opportunity. He will try to strike a deal that is in our best interest as shareholders, as well as attractive to the investor.

There is no way that we should be publicly suggesting specific prices or deal structures, as it will hurt his ability to negotiate on our behalf rather than help. I would be very surprised indeed if Dave is not considering more than one possible investor, as well as alternative structures.

I still think you are the best. Perhaps you could kindly call off your poll of the troups?

Calmlyrational

New Message
Please login to post a reply