TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

The Barbera indicator is very interesting to me. It's pretty clear he was wrong in 2008, as were most inflationists. I remember the last time he received a lot of discussion on this forum was about three months ago, when he said to sell everything except for physical gold bullion, if my memory serves me. So, considering that stocks across the board are higher and there has not been the catastrophic Wave C down he was expecting, I think we can say that he was wrong again in late 2009.

My question is, who is following him anymore? And if so, why? I am not ridiculing, I am quite curious. Are there other calls he has made in the last few years that have been more accurate? Finally, should we be worried here and seriously use him again as a contrarian indicator?

For my money, Dave Skarika seems to be a more level-headed technician, less prone to panic swings in either direction.

Maybe the next time Barbera comes out with his Wave C down call, we can all be a little calm and remember that he does not have a crystal ball.

Hysteria

New Message
Please login to post a reply