TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

Posting on the Tyhee board

posted on Apr 05, 2010 01:06PM
A mining company derives its value based on the price of gold.

Whether or not the price of gold is manipulated people are free to determine for themselves.

Many believe the price of gold is manipulated. I happen to be of that opinion and feel that the subject should not be kept in a dark closet but examined in the light of day. If there is a conspiracy, those responsible will never come out in the open to talk about it; it must be revealed by others.

If gold has been manipulated and such becomes commonplace knowledge then gold and Tyhee will ride the wind. If gold has not been manipulated, then the price of gold will plod along ever higher until it balances the paper currency that has been injected into the system. Tyhee may still become a worthwhile investment.

But to feel that the price of gold and the potential factors related to that price are taboo for discussion on Tyhee's discussion board completely misses what is taking place in the thoroughly corrupt, criminal, financial world we are forced to play in.

When, not if, the dollar undergoes severe devaluation all those who have their money in paper dollars will suffer an extreme setback. We are thus forced to put our money somewhere else. If a person knows how the thief operates and when he is coming, the person is far better able to protect his possessions.

Gold is the anti-dollar or better yet the "anti-paper" money.

Discussions that center on U.S. Government bonds are very relevant here as well. If the U.S. Government long bond breaks down (that too is probably a "when, not if"), gold will have been shown to be superior to the last best "safe haven" of paper money. If that isn't important to the price of gold and the future of Tyhee I don't know what is.

I welcome all thought out and well expressed opinions that aren't in the category of deliberate bashing and snide insinuation. Those aren't hard to spot. That is the purpose of a rating system. I spot someone who writes intelligently and I read their posts for a while. If they continue to make sense they get a 4 or 5 star rating. If I dislike what I read and think its thoughtless drivel or purposely demeaning to Tyhee or and individual, I follow the same procedure. After a period of similar posts I give them 1 star, often wishing I could give a zero star rating. There is no point in people publicly writing comments that are disparaging to others; that's what wrecks the board and that's what the rating system is for.

This board will rarely see me mention another person by their forum name. when I do it, it is so I can compliment them.

On the rare occasion where I might feel I have cause for complaint or someone has cause for complaint with me, we have the private email system. Within the past few months I received a complaint. I thought about the matter and honored their request. No big deal, no hurt feelings.

P.

New Message
Please login to post a reply