TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
Message: A Friend Asked Me Why Tyhee's Not Progressed Further Than Just a Pre-Feasibility

With gold making all time highs in Euros and other currencies, I think Mark Faber's comments at time 5:30 or son in this video from 18 March is very important:

http://marcfaberblog.blogspot.com/

He says that the world is actually on an unofficial gold standard already.

It made me think for a moment. If he is right, and all the money printing and debt monetization is the only way ahead for major economies, due to political expedience, they will never return to an offical gold standard. But if we look at it as though we are on an un-recognized gold standard, than physical gold and gold mining shares are like having your own key to the true central banks of the world - the producing gold mines.

Tyhee has enormous potential as a future producer, and getting into production in the next 3 years or so is not that much longer to wait.

It may be frustrating, and former investors coming back to look at tyhee (as per Baires last post), as well as those on Stockhouse who continue to spend lots of time reading our posts here on Agoracom, and talk about tyhee a lot, may be an indication that there's lots of frustrated investors out there watching for tyhee to start making some real progress in share price, volume, and the evolution towards being a producer.

Welcome back, tyhee veterans. I hope your wounds are healing well. Get back into the fight any time you want, we are winning the war!

The world needs Tyhee's gold, as it's the true measure of the wealth of nations. Canada better start doing what china has been doing - buying up as much of their domestic gold production as they can, to backstop their currency.

SKELEG

New Message
Please login to post a reply