TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

Hubert signs off

posted on Apr 21, 2010 11:12PM

Farewell for now dear friend. Our thoughts and prayers go with you...mmd21

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I HAVE TO SAY GOODBYE.

I am sorry to inform you that for personal reasons, I will have to stop posting on this blog.

It has been a pleasure to express my thoughts about not only the gold market and what is affecting it but also and mainly about Tyhee.

We are living in a world where manipulation and mis-information are king. The world is changing and, as always when chaos is everywhere, a few try to benefit and get power and money. For this so called "elite" nothing has any value but their own personal goals. YOU have to fight back. Express your opinion. Talk to your friends, your co-workers anyone but don't be silent...
It is my opinion, shared by many, that the whole story will end up dramatically. Be prepared...but do not let fear guide your mind...

The price of gold will explode. When? Your timing is as good as mine....but it will explode. Therefore keep your gold position.
Tyhee share price is, in my opinion, so undervalued that its only path going forward is up. The downside risk is very limited. In fact, except for a credit crunch worst than the one in 2008, I can see the share price going only up, not down anymore. There are, in my opinion, only two things that can stop Tyhee: Financing of the plant and the "sharks" who want to kill the share price for their own benefit. BUT it is my opinion that with the price of gold shooting higher (John Embry said yesterday: ”If gold isn’t up at least $500 in the next six months, I will be surprised,” and Jim Sinclair said today: "It is suffice to say that we are on the threshold of a major upward move in gold and all things gold.") these 2 final hurdles will be gone soon.

One last advice, if I may: Do not listen to bashers...or pumpers. Do your own DD. Call or send an email if you want answers. Dr. Webb has always found the time to respond to my (and others) questions.

I would like to thank you again, for reading this blog. I would have loved more comments from you, but I understand... I was like you before........
Sincerely,

Hubert
Posted by Hubert at 7:50 PM

New Message
Please login to post a reply