TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

For many excellent juniors the market does not get it right in the short run but usually(not always) gets it right in the long run if we are patient and it has shown good drill results(and, of course assuming good location, grades, depth of deposit, geopolitics, etc.).

A couple of examples that I was involved in are 1. Gammon Lake.....a financial analyst friend of mine encouraged her clients, friends and family to purchase at a SP of $2.00. The SP subsequently dropped to the $0.30 range before it took off to $21.76.

2. Aurelian Resources did something similar. Even though it showed great drill results, the market ignored it and the SP dropped to about $0.48 where I bought in. The SP eventually rose to about $42.00.

I bought Tyhee at an average of $0.42 and concurr with Jim Sinclair that "it is anticipated that the bottom half of Junior Producers and the viable companies in Gold Exploration entities to outperform the top half of Junior Producers and Major Producers as the price of gold continues higher in late 2009 and 2010. History tells us this is how it has always happened, and we believe it will again."

FWIW I ain't stressed at all re the current SP and I won't be 'giving' my shares away to anyone for a measly buck or less.

K.

New Message
Please login to post a reply