TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

Jun 15, 2010 11:43PM

The news was like some of my lottery tickets.

But on the bright side, it tells DW more about the deposit, and a few places where the gold aint.

I would personally like to see a few very deep holes drilled at the Ormsby site, like the one Ormsby and one Bruce deep drill that showed good gold intercepts below the underground portion of the planned mine.

These deeper holes are expensive, adn have to snake so deep that you have to have the angle right, or miss the deposit altogether. So it may not be as good as exploring from the underground workings will be when the mine is operating, but it woudl be great to see a few more deep intercepts to indicate that there is gold down there, below the mine's defined area.

I've seen enough exploration for the time being, and woudl like to see the focus really bear down on getting a mine into production. Drilling a few holes on some of the surface showings will probably continue, but that type of exploration is really hit or miss, so I would like it to be done on a modest, steady state so that there is always a chance for a nice surprise. But let's get that mine going!

What do we have, say two weeks before we should expect to hear that DW has received a draft PFS? I say give it 3 weeks, so that the price of gold has some time to hit $1,300. In the mean time, schools out soon and it's time to do some exploration of my favorite off-the-grid campsites!

Enjoy the summer, folks, we have a long way to go. But we are on course, so don't throw your shares overboard, at least not until I have a windfall to gobble them up with.

SKELEG

Jun 16, 2010 01:03AM

Jun 16, 2010 06:25AM

Jun 16, 2010 07:10AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply