TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
Message: Romarco Has Nearly Half a Billion Shares Outstanding. Yet, They're a 10 Bagger.

Despite that fact that Romarco Minerals increased its outstanding shares to nearly half a billion, while they did a TEN BAGGER last year, I didn't hear anyone crying about excessive dilution or calling for a takeover, hostile or not.

Perhaps that's because Puplava and Mr. Viti didn't own any? Or, for their other investors, it just hasn't been such a big deal, as they knew it was realistic and worth it.

But, Tyhee may be facing a different outcome in the next year.

No doubt, if Tyhee's SP price is drowned by the predicted tsunami of this Fall's double dip recession market plunge, Webb may face some tough decisions on how to stay afloat. My guess is that he's got more financing options than this forum has discussed. (Remember how surprised we were about Ming Fung?). There may be more we've not yet considered.

In 2009, Romarco did its 1000% blast-off with a Feasibility and 4-5 drills. Tyhee today has three drills and almost a Pre-Feasibility Study. Romarco blasted off with a tail wind that followed the '08 crash. Tyhee may be facing strong head winds, even a major down draft that some say will be worse that the crash of 2008.

Finally, I personally, like the 33 other forum members here, do NOT want Tyhee to sell. At, least not now. That's why I'm prepared to endure more dilution (the Romarco kind) to get the Feasibility delivered and the permitting settled by next year. After that, I think even Webb would jump at a decent offer to sell or JV.

Baires

New Message
Please login to post a reply