TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
Message: Tyhee's diluting by 50 million shares, Romarco's closing in on a BILLION shares

I spoke to Webb on the phone today before the collapse in the share price.

He said there was one investor that wanted to invest $3MM in Tyhee. In exchange for "easy" money he probably cut a deal where the investor could get it at the low range of tyhee which is around 10 cents. Tyhee needs $1MM a year to operate, and $3MM for drilling at Clan. And maybe this is a good thing to let a private investor in... instead of trying to raise money from the evil banksters. The fact that there was quite a bit of interest in this is positive. Dave said he wanted to limit the shares to $5MM obviously since this is very dilutive.

I was a buyer in the last 10 minutes of trading today and let me tell you the share price went from 10 cents U.S. to 6.8 cents in a 10 minute span so there was some sort of big last minute push to get this thing lower. Most of the shares, maybe around 4MM shares traded at 10 cents or higher for most of the day, and this last 10 minutes saw the dumping of large amounts to get the share price down there.

It is unfortunate that Tyhee had to give away so many shares at the low end here especially since we hit ALL TIME HIGHS in gold today but I dont think that changes much other than we all get slightly more diluted. Let's see what shakes out in the coming days.

We are down to about $11/ounce in the ground and gold GCZ01 hit $1292 today?!

New Message
Please login to post a reply