TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

I follow this board on a daily basis since the start of it. I just became a member.

I am a small private investor in Tyhee since April 2006. Besides this I also have a professional investment background. I am situated in Europe. In 2005 I started to put money in precious metals and gold/silver shares. Everyone around me at that time told me I was crazy. Now we are 5 years later and they are still not buying. I think we have a long way to go in this Bull market.

I started to invest in Tyhee by listening to the Financial Sense Newshour radio shows of Puplava. I am also a big time fan of James Sinclair.

I learned from the start not to put more than 10% of my investment portfolio into one company. Call it a wise lesson from the past. After all I am glad I did. The share price development of Tyhee is unfortunately one big disappointment so far. Since 2006 I averaged down a couple of times. Yesterday was my last buy at a price of CAD 0.09. Now Tyhee is again my six biggest holding. The total amount which I put in Tyhee is however the biggest of my holdings so far.

I still have faith in Tyhee, its management and Puplava. I think that Puplava is not going to dump his shares. I think that patience is very important in this case. If you look at the value of ounces in the ground Tyhee is still one of the best investments you can make. This is just my humble opinion.

Best regards,

Dutch2

New Message
Please login to post a reply