TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

EC,

We are (this of course, excludes Tyhee insiders who read our forum) IGNORANT of Tyhee's plans to best bring their project into production. So we speculate.

This speculation of yours is a reasonable one,

"I think the plan now is the get this financing done, set aside enough for the FS and permitting etc then drill the Clan Lake high grades to try and get up to 3m ounces resource and maybe 1.5m into reserves in the FS. Then they look at how to finance a mine which may be JV or bank loan."

But, we just DO NOT yet know what Webb's been working on to get the job done. And, I include Jim Puplava and myself among those who are ignorant about what deals may be in the making to further finance Tyhee's production, still targeted for 2013.

That said, I speculate that the financing of Clan Lake's drill program may give Tyhee a significant edge in a number of possible financial options.

More speculation, one that I think Hubert may agree with, is that one big ace in the hand for Tyhee is demonstrating a possible super deposit at Clan. If they could do that, and yes, it's a big "IF", this last dilution will have been well worth it.

Ignorant and hopeful,

Baires

New Message
Please login to post a reply