TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
Oct 15, 2010 01:02PM

Yes, the flight was delayed. But rather than standing by the window watching the empty spot on the apron, I have decided to sit down and read a book. Write in my journal. Have a coffee. Catch some Zees.

I'm confident that the 747-400 XL Tyhee will be at the gate eventually. We'll get to our destination eventually, despite the delay on this leg of the journey.

As for lots to talk about, it's a relief to see gold correcting sharply today. Need to get down below heavy over-boug for a few weeks before the next upleg through $1400.

Some believe that this private placement is a TSN turning point. If something is wrong, and it's not completed, things could take a lot longer. If it is completed with at least moderate success, Tyhee moves forward with the ful Feas and uncertainty is removed for the next year.

In the mean time, while waiting for the Tyhee news, I had a bit of good luck. Dodge Canada is paying for my rotors and breaks, despite the fact that it's outside of the warrantee period. Breaks should not suddenly wear down to rotors after just 22,000 km!

The $300 saved gives me 3000 more Tyhee shares.

SKELEG

New Message
Please login to post a reply