TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

Get the word out to who? Who are "They"?

We do have an idea of "Who WE" are, as in Tyhee shareholders:

12% of Tyhee is owned by its employees and Directors, 33% is Institutional Ownership, so this would presumably leave 55% in the category of the "retail investor".

Let's look at what Dave Webb has done to get the word out to the retail investor during this last half of 2010.

For one thing, I believe, he's continued to remain available and responsive to anyone who contacts him. That's an ENORMOUS PLUS, and one that we should NOT DISCOUNT or take for granted!

Then also there was that video made by Smartstox in October. Ok ok! It wasn't nominated for an academy award. Not even in the category of best comedy or best supporting actor. But Webb should have gotten a nomination for best actor, given the challenging performance of his host. Nevertheless Dave's words were "out there". A good step to have taken leading up to the time when, I considered, was the real Jackpot of having "Got the Word Out".

And that was, (drum roll please).... INTERINVEST!

Webb got the "word" out to them! And Interinvest is extremely bullish on Tyhee. They manage nearly $ 2 billion in assets (I think that tops Puplava's Fund) and have one of their guys on Tyhee's Board, Michael Sonnenreich, CEO of Williams Creek Exploration Ltd. Furthermore, Interinvest has a track record of having backed at least one big winner in the gold sector: Intrepid Mines.

So, let's see how Dave and Hans Black, Head of Interinvest, and maybe even those on the Sprott team get word out this coming year. I think it will be louder, more frequent, and much more convincing.

Just thinking it over,

Baires

New Message
Please login to post a reply