TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

Cjj53200,

This is the third year this forum´s had a share count survey. So, you might say it´s becoming a bit of an annual event?

The original intent was to provide absolute anonymity to those who wanted to participate. But, with the new ip trace system, that´s now more difficult to do, as I just discovered. Nevertheless, we ( Kiyakker and I) now, as we did in the previous two years, wanted to see the extent of this forum´s ownership of Tyhee. We wanted to see how much, if any, collective influence our members might have on the company. We thought that´d be worth the effort of a survey. As such, we´ve continued it into its third year.

It seems to us that there are now a number of active forum memebers who have not yet participated, for whatever reason. Whatever the final tally will be, I don´t think we´ll be able to make a valid comparable comparison with previous tallies. The rules regarding the ip and privacy are different this year. So, the outcome of this survey, in turn, will have to been seen differently than in previous years.

Cheers,

Baires

New Message
Please login to post a reply