TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
Feb 02, 2011 01:48AM

Wonderful excitement and speculation today. But I don't think there is anything to it. Yes, Tyhee is woefully undervalued, and will soon begin to rise to a sane level. In my view it is worth a billion dollars today.

But what is different than today's acquisition is that FRG had been rising steadily. Interestingly, if they have 150 million shares at $14, and were tyhee to be taken out at the same valuation, that would be close to $9 per Tyhee Gold Share. But the FRG valuation being only a 30% premium to the recent price, in the case of Tyhee, would be an insult at 20 cents.

We need to see the share price go up a lot more before any such 130% takeover would ever be considered by shareholders.

The speculation that the hold in the share price posted by some means something is happening, in my view, in unfounded. Lips may be tight, and there is no reason to think insiders would ever buy shares on inside info. but, the extreme low volume means nobody thinks anything really is happening.

But one day, we will wake up to major news and major buying volume. The low share price can not stand up to even a small investment, so BANG, we'll get our sane valuation one day.

SKELEG

New Message
Please login to post a reply