TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

Strike, as you know from my post a couple of days ago, " I called TD Ameritrade yesterday and asked when will I have my Tyhee shares returned to my account, as there were no longer the millions there that had been listed under the symbol TYHJF."

To which you commented, "disappointed to read about millions of shares when I always presumed your holdings were millions of dollars worth of shares." And that "Before you conclude this is another silly joke, maybe those two quantities are headed toward becoming one and the same."

Please excuse me for dragging out, and again beating a dead horse issue that we're all too familiar with BUT, if you really think that my millions of Tyhee shares, if they are headed to be worth millions of dollars, that that will give me great comfort.....well,

it DOES NOT!!!

What I envision is that the real worth my millions of Tyhee shares will not be measured in millions of dollars, but in the ounces of gold Tyhee can produce.

I'm not thrilled by the promise of future millions of dollars for my Tyhee shares, for as we speak, that money is quickly becoming worth next to diddly [a technical term meaning squat, or zilch]!

It's Tyhee Gold that I want,

NOT DOLLARS!

Cheers,

Baires

New Message
Please login to post a reply