TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
Message: Re: I know this sounds conspiratorial, even paranoid.
Feb 26, 2011 09:15PM

I don't have the answer. An example of a market maker recently exposed for another reason is Bernie Madoff. They are given a pass until a scandal can not remain hidden.

The Tyhee story deserves a higher valuation with the information that we have. There is an effort to cap the price. What is the reason? I can only speculate. IMHO the sellers are throwing away value.

Bhager, Baires we should all know by this time that manipulaton, fraud a lax regulatory oversight is what we have to work with. That is the main reason why I trade larger cap miners based on the short-term cycles. These are momentum plays. Human nature never changes thus there is a new crop of willing participants who buy high and sell low to us. I beiieve that eventually Tyhee will become an operating mine someday. I can only hope that the share structure does not become too watered down by that time.

I believe that a listed company, for a fee, can request an "audit" of the share ownership. This would show who owns what. How many phantom shares would this show?

Woodstock

New Message
Please login to post a reply