TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

Though I am positive on Tyhee, I have a hard time seeing anything explosive really happening in the junior sector in general until the major gold stocks move up to reflect the price of gold. I mean GoldCorp (GG) is still under $50! The ETF's have made it very easy for retail investors to own bullion and not have to risk the mining shares for gold exposure. Plus you have a climate of rising energy prices and commodities which can dampen enthusiasm for mining shares (though I believe the gold price gains largely outpace these costs). The majors are underperforming, and until this changes I don't expect much in the junior space.

John Embry has thrown out the figure of 800 HUI (it's currently 556), and I think that's the sort of number we'll have to see before investors start looking for better value in the junior space.

Of course, news releases and other Tyhee developments could change that. I have had other individual stocks wake up and pop seemingly at random. But for the junior sector as a whole patience is the key. These things tend to move up in spaced jolts, not at a smooth pace.

New Message
Please login to post a reply