TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

The gold is in a bubble crowd.

Never, never listen to them or read a word they say.

A very few people have asked me how do you buy gold or silver. I tell them that is as easy as buying linen bedsheets or DVD's online and that almost every community has a retail shop that deals in precious metals (though the local shop might not have the best prices).

These are among the few people who have any interest in the metals; and they don't even know how to buy them.

The pawn shops in my neighborhood have people in the streets waving "we buy gold" signs. They are trying to separate the ignorant public from the bits of gold jewelry they might have at home.

Does that sound like a bubble to you?

It's even worse in the gold mining shares and still worse in the junior mining shares. No brokerage firms recommend them; most would try to discourage you if you were to discuss purchasing them. Does that sound like a bubble to you?

Gold has a long way to run. The gold shares will eventually (as they always do) outrun gold itself.

So hang in there and turn of your mind to the blatant disinformation broadcast by people whose self interest or ignorance is overwhelming.

P.

New Message
Please login to post a reply