TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

The weekly chart of $GDXJ:$GOLD has finally reached the region where I suspect a change will take place.

From Dec 2010 until now this chart has been in a downward correcting mode. Could it's value fall a bit further from 0.025 to 0.023? Certainly. But not very far forward in time from now the juniors will begin to outperform gold again as they did throughout most of 2010 (Feb. - Dec).

A few of my juniors doubled during that period. I expect the same will happen again soon.

Will Tyhee participate? The answer remains unknown. If you feel as I do that this stock is badly undervalued push up its price to where you think it should be in this negative market and then apply the 50 to 100 percent increase that should be coming to this sector. That should put most of us in the green. I don't think $0.30 to $0.40 is out of the question in the next six months.

Following the '08 crash my trading board was a bright shade of red. I suspect by the end of this year all but two positions (uranium) will be solidly green.

Gold should go up nicely in the second half of this year and the juniors should outpace gold this year.

P.

New Message
Please login to post a reply