TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

I agree with Puzzleman. I expect the financial day of reckoning is coming and the U.S. is going to be ground zero, although much of the world will also be affected to varying degrees …but I’m just repeating what a select group of financial analysts, many American, have long said. We cannot finance our lifestyles with massive debt levels without it catching-up to us. You may want to google David Walker, the former comptroller general of the U.S., for a much better description of the situation than I could possibly give. I like the United States; I have friends and family there; I just wish the facts would allow me to be more optimistic about its future.

However, as we all know, a falling US dollar, and rising inflation means higher gold prices, which in turn could force substantially higher Tyhee share prices. …something we will absolutely need to finance the mine without massive dilution and forward selling. Buckle your seat belts; I don’t know exactly how this situation is going to unfold, but I can’t imagine how it’s not going to get very interesting…

New Message
Please login to post a reply