TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
Message: pre-Aug 2 thoughts, pog, investor rotation, mine finance, sp, and perfect storm

Mine financing is the point where existing investors can lose their position to the financiers, while management, despite being existing investors themselves, always seem to do well through new warrants, salary increases, and the like. It is a ruthless business; that's why it's important to have "strong" long-term investors holding large blocks of shares ...too bad Puplava isn't involved, but Sprott still holds lots of shares the last time I checked. A large, active investor, like Sprott, will protect his own position and those of his clients, and consequently should be a voice against excessive dilution, or giving the financiers too sweet of a deal ..we smaller fish should benefit as a result. Basically we need a seat at the table otherwise we are likely to become expendable. It's unfortunate, but it's the way the world usually works ...as the saying goes: "if you can't identify the sucker in the room; it's probably you"

New Message
Please login to post a reply