TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
Jul 22, 2011 06:31PM
Jul 22, 2011 07:15PM
Jul 22, 2011 07:24PM
Jul 22, 2011 08:49PM

I certainly agree with Hubert that unless the SP goes up TDC has a big problem. At the current SP, financing the mill and getting into production will cost at least 3 times the current market value of the company. This degree of share dilution is simply not an option. I also agree that nothing has happened to create excitement to attract investors - not much in the way of concentrated high grade, long intersections have been discovered to now. In fact financing has been frittered and wasted by continuing to explore outlying areas, rather than consolidating the known deposits and preparing them ready for mining. And yet Black and Sonnenreich are heavily involved for some reason, they have bought considerable shares,and by all reports they are very skilled at taking advantage of opportunities, have a lot of cash to invest, and I don't think they are altruistic, that would be dumb. Hansix says S and B hold the answer to these problems, but it is difficult not to suspect that some kind of setup is being perpetrated. Shareholders need some reassurance that all is well, or a lot of people are going to stay away from this stock, compounding the problem for the smaller shareholders and opening the door to a takeover at a very low price, edging out the minority shareholders. I don't like this situation one bit. Ike

Jul 22, 2011 10:05PM
Jul 23, 2011 12:27AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply