TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
Message: Financing the Gold Project has always been Tyhee's weakness

I haven't posted for a while on the forum. I have been watching the progress of the company drilling, doing the prefeaseability study, expanding the Clan lake area, but the one critical issue that has never been solved has always been the financing of the gold project.

I believe the individuals who have the most at stake in the success of the project are the management team Dr Webb included. It is their sweat , time and careers that they have plowed into this project.

That said, the reality of the situation is that something different needs to be done to raise the needed financing to fund the project and move it forward to production. If that is a joint venture, debt financing, or some other means, my opinion and I am fully aware it is only my opinion, is the same old process that has been followed up to now will not produce returns that would give people incentive to invest in the stock.

If new money is coming into the project the reality is they are not going to finance millions of dollars of capital unless they have a big stake in the project. The dream of a project with strong returns seems to be dependant on whether the financing issue can be resolved. I for one, and its just my opinion, am happy to see a new approach. Something had to change.

Management should have a huge incentive to make this work, but creditors or providers of financing always have a huge say. If I loan money I need to have incentive to put my money in the investment. We are going to see changes and actually it couldn't be much worse than we have seen happen to the share price already. There is not much further to go down.

Just my thoughts, and opinions

Rams

New Message
Please login to post a reply