TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

Great post, Kiyakker!

I look forward to the annual share count we do here, I think in January?

I wonder how many shares it takes to be the 100th largest investors. Given that a very few hold tens of millions, a modest number in the many millions, a score or so in the million, and perhaps two score in the 500K category, I suspect that the 100th place shareholder is on the order of 600K. While I am still a bit short of that myself, I hope to become a Tyhee Centurion in the coming months.

It's kind of like the gold reserves of the central banks. The US appears to have 8 thousand tons, but well below Tunsiaia, Canada has only 3 tons and is about 80th place.

True, Tyhee won't get all of the gold recoverd, but it is also true that the resource will continue to be expanded into depth.

So with just 2 million ounces, Tyhee has 62 metric tons of gold in the ground, right? - That is closing in on Denmark's gold reserves.

With just 800,000 ounces from the current permit application, Tyhee has 24 metric tons. 8 times the gold reserves of CANADA, and passing Ukraine.

OH yes, I want a piece of that! Hold on to your shares, Tyhee Central Bankers. The day will come when other central bankser will line up to buy some of your gold.

SKELLIG

New Message
Please login to post a reply