TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

We have all owned shares in PM exploration companies that for various reasons failed to deliver, have delisted or sunk to new lows in the penny stock basement. Luckily for me and hopefully others here we had not speculated with much capital. We can call it a learning experience.

If a company keeps moving forward with their intent to build an operating mine, shows increasing resources that can be mined economically, has a good management team and obtains financing at each level, there is a greater chance of a successful outcome. Timing is the most frustrating factor.

It all boils down to patience and endurance. Worst case for TDC would be a takeover at a low SP. End of story for the long suffering shareholder if it was a cash offer. Some sort of hybrid financing by conventional non-recourse debt accompanied by minimal share issuance would be the best that I can expect.

As long as TDC keeps moving forward with their plan, the POG stays at this level or higher, the mine is successfully financed and expenses contained, then we should see SP appreciation. I know this is asking for all the stars to be lined up. The level of dilution dictates the future SP.

I visited the Stockhouse Tyhee blog recently to see their general mood. Personal attacks of character weaken the argument of the mud slinger. Commenting on content with respect is a different story. No two people agree on the same issues. Period. All blogs like ours or theirs are for moral support only as we in general do not have insider info. To think otherwise is delusional. In other words this is for entertainment only. Use your own critical thinking while doing your own DD.

New Message
Please login to post a reply