TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

It's a peaceful evening in Northern Wisconsin. Just stirred up the fire, coffee by my side. I've been checking these postings and reviewing today's market action. And it dawned on me. How fortunate I feel to be a small part of this Tyhee enterprise. It's a great and serious (ad)venture. Thank goodness for the experienced Tyhee leadership, along with increasingly strong-handed shareholders and market savvy investors. I feel a bit guilty just comfortably sitting here.

It is certainly human to be impatient, and frustrated with Tyhee's share price, or with some development, or seeming lack of progress from time-to-time. But I remind myself that's what I signed on for, when choosing to invest in such a speculative venture. Yet, while I own a number of different stocks, under any future, personal financial duress, my Tyhee shares would be the last to be sold.

At this point in time, I believe Tyhee has progressed as well as could be expected. With good fortune, production will commence at a favorable time...considerably more favorable than most of us imagined. Sure, we'd all like $50,000,000 cash on the Tyhee balance sheet. But I'll gladly take where we're at.

Well, no new information here. Just felt content and wanted to express it. Thanks to all of you for the knowledge and wisdom you impart on this forum. Cinderella Man

New Message
Please login to post a reply