TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

In 2009 I asked Mr. Brent Cook about Tyhee at a conference in Vancouver. At that time he did not know anything about tyhee. The way he replied to my question, however, turned me off of him in general. He may well steer his clients well, but what I did not like was that he was only interested in talking up the explorers in his newsletter. I think it is a paid newsletter. He had nothing to learn from his audience, as he is the expert who imparts knowledge to lesser folk. Hopefully I am wrong in my impression of him. We'll know what he is made of when he replies to my question about tyhee when I bushwhack with the same question again in 2012 in Toronto or in Vancouver. If he has not heard of Tyhee by then, I would be very surprised.

But the information in this old article of his, which many of you have read, or have read the same story many times, bears repeating.

Read the June 2010 article yourself and answer the question, where is Tyhee on this spectrum?

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article20684.html

OK, so where are the institutional investors? When they come, and I agree we will have not advance knowledge, it will be a surprise to us. The key is to have your shares in hand before that happens, if we truly are on the cusp of that second upslope, going from developent to production.

My conclusion has me ready to invest even more in Tyhee, hopefully this coming week. It all depends on what the mail man brings me!

SKELLIG

New Message
Please login to post a reply