TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
Message: "this forum was the golden goose - now it's corrupted and pointless"
Nov 23, 2011 04:14PM
Nov 23, 2011 07:53PM
Nov 23, 2011 07:57PM
Nov 23, 2011 07:59PM
Nov 24, 2011 05:53AM

Hansix, Please hang in there! You've become a vital part of this forum and I hope you'll continue posting. For those who are dissatisfied with the quality of our posts, please remember that things could be a lot worse, and they have!

For example, this May 2009 post by Skeleg got 22 recomendations:

"this forum was the golden goose - now it's corrupted and pointless"

Well, that's it for me. This Tyhee Forum has become the personal website of one particular personality and his ilk. To me, they seem to be all about having a personal audience.

It no longer offers me a method of discussing the actual developments of Tyhee towards becoming a producing gold mine. It also has not yielded much of any new information for me, regarding tyhee - Not even a report from the PDAC.

The 20 or so investors who are interested in my posts, which generally relate to what is actually being achieved in the development of our investment, are thwarted by the stockhouse-esque posts of the very few who actively poison this well.

So I am taking a sabattical from this site, and would consider dividing this site into two: one for transitory, visionary oracles and other Stockhouse types, and one for long term investors in Tyhee - who are admittedly positivists and solidly with tyhee as an investment.

I think I now understand why most investors do not participate in this site. It's become naseaus. It's no place for cheerleaders, and I am a cheerleader and not ashamed to have a positive vision and a desire to encourage faith in Tyhee as an investment - as long as there continues to be positive developments towards becoming a gold mine. That positive environment was what distinguished this Forum from Stockhouse, but that's gone now.

I'll still be active in researching what's happening with Tyhee, and will share with any like minded POSITIVE Tyhee investors who PM me their email address.

I'll create a distribution list for those I trust. We shareholders hold over 10 million shares, and are a part of the defense of this company from any takeover, so vote your shares and please be more active in researching how Tyhee is doing in achieving the benchmarks along the way to becoming a mine. It is, in my view, a billion dollar asset, as it becomes a mine, and I believe it will become a mine. That view is not of much interest from a day trader's perspective. And this continual clash has become more an more of an unpleasant and pointless exercise.

That such has even dragged DW into the mud, getting him to reply to stockhouse gharbage, is a real shame.

There's just too much garbhage here now. Also, with the snow melting, I think it'll help pass the time to get outside with my kids, work on the house, go camping, go to the beach etc, and just give DW the time it will take to bring this mine into production.

What's the point in the continual battle of wits, of responding to nonsense?

Player, Hle, and others, enjoy your Pyrrhic victory. - you're killing the golden goose.

I'm out.

A thumbs up for this indicates that you agree, and would like a site more like this was a few months ago, and less like stockhouse.

SKELEG

http://agoracom.com/ir/Tyhee/forums/discussion/topics/318811-this-forum-was-the-golden-goose-now-it-s-corrupted-and-pointless/messages/1085322#message

Nov 24, 2011 12:20PM
Nov 24, 2011 01:16PM
Nov 24, 2011 07:05PM
Nov 24, 2011 09:26PM
Nov 26, 2011 11:55AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply