TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
Most likely 9 to 12 until the FS or a material change occurs. Yours to take advantage of if you can grab shares at this level. Even with massive dilution to one billion shares there is real value going out a few years once the mine is in production. All bets are off if the mine is put on hold due to any number of factors. The desperate measures by Central Banks should be alerting us to the possibility that we are very close to the end of the fiat currency experiment. There are more derivatives in circulation than can be covered by the present quantity of money floating around. A form of musical chairs will be the end game. I believe PM's will be the go to assets. A point to remember: we as taxpayers are collateral for all the actions of our Central Banks. Austerity is being forced upon the weaker nations who are insolvent. This attempt is to protect the international banks who are basically insolvent themselves. If mark to market valuation was practiced today, the world would look totally different. Short-term, TDC may not be valued at it's true worth. It's time will come. We must look beyond the present system. History will give us the answer. Getting back to "Time is finite but money is infinite". Enlighten yourselves.
New Message
Please login to post a reply