TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
Baires Thanks for the Aureport article as it lays out all the steps. Have seen previous ones over the years. Sent off the article for comment last night to one of the mine suppliers. Here is a brief summary of his opinion. (I am just the "messenger"). He agrees with the report. He looked up Tyhee. Was familiar with the previous development in the area (Discovery Mine). Environmental concerns can block or delay a project. The Environmental Impact Review and favourable FS leading to a successful financing should be in place or it is just an expensive hole in the ground. He did say that if Tyhee is successful at the above, then 0.09 is a very, very good price even watered down to my worst case estimate. I am paraphrasing and not identifying the individual at his request. He does not like to offer opinions as he does not want to piss off buyers of his equipment. I can appreciate that! He agreed with me that most likely the SP is stuck here until the above objectives are met. He said that he has a very good track record so far. So the floor remains at 0.09 if you observe the buying activity. The upper end is anyone's guess but I will stick my neck out at 0.12 until the FS. In between we can present as much info about comparisons between other companies and it will not amount to a hill of beans. The mkt is bigger and wiser than we are. Woody (Precious Metals investor since 1967)
Dec 07, 2011 02:24PM

Dec 07, 2011 02:27PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply