TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
Dec 11, 2011 11:30AM
Dec 11, 2011 11:50AM

Dec 11, 2011 01:11PM

Dec 11, 2011 02:48PM

Dec 11, 2011 03:26PM

Dec 11, 2011 03:34PM
K I spoke with the TD Waterhouse call centre a few minutes ago. The subject was Direct Registration of shares. The young man could not say for sure whether it was possible. He was not aware of the term. He was to pass on my question to the next level and someone would get back to me. I asked if he had any other enquiries in the past few days. He answered in the negative. Also stated that his "shift" started on Friday and the term re-hypothecation was new too him. Obviously, there has been no directive on how to handle our enquiries at TD. My father is with RBC Action Direct. He will be asking similar questions tomorrow. For better or worse, he has held the vast majority of his certs in his name. His background was in the financial industry and at 86 he knows a thing or two about trust and confidence. There may not be a problem in Canada but I sure don't want to wait until I receive a call from the CIPF offering a settlement short of my account balance. www.CIPF.ca for coverage etc. From what I read they would not have been able to cover the parent company MF Global losses to client's accounts. They are working through the MFG Canada situation right now. They are the counter party risk to all of us expecting to be made whole. Woody

Dec 11, 2011 10:50PM
Dec 12, 2011 08:07AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply