TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

So much commotion about gold this week and yet, outside of the GATA camp there was little to no discussion about what was really on here and why. So be it! We are certainly used to the clueless talking about the gold market and explaining its behavior without ever dealing with the truth. That is why it is such an advantage living on Planet GATA. We have understood the big picture gold and silver dynamics for the last decade and it has paid off handsomely for those of us long gold and silver who have stayed the course. It will pay off just the same, and more so, in the years ahead. Now, that said, the junior/exploration share sector is an entirely different story. If you had told me ten years ago that gold and silver would do what they did and many of those shares would do a roundtrip back to where they were then, I would have thought you were off your rocker. But, that is what has happened. Will that correct itself? Yes, in spectacular fashion. But when? We can only wait for some clues. In the meantime word to me last night from a solid source is that BIG MONEY is looking to move into the junior/exploration sector … to buy up the ridiculously cheap quality junior/exploration stocks. … after tax loss selling ends this year. Next year should be sensational. The bad news is some of the ones we have invested in will be bought up by the senior gold/silver companies for a fraction of what they are worth. Perhaps that is a reason the management of those senior precious metals firms are so quiet about what has transpired on the downside in the precious metals sector.

New Message
Please login to post a reply