TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

"Thanks for your support. The key reason for the change is that everyone at the Company – including Dave – has agreed that the Company is committed to making the dramatic transition from being an explorer to developing a gold mine. In light of this, it was felt by the Board of Directors that the Company needed leadership with the specific and recent expertise and experience to drive this change. Brian Briggs has not only guided several organizations through precisely this transition, but he has been in charge of the major technical studies and preparations for doing this for Tyhee at the Yellowknife Gold Project."

Absolutely the single most cold-hearted news release I have ever read for a fellow's ten year service and now willing submission to others for the good of the company and project.

Mr. Taylor managed to thank you for your support though didn't he, but still no thanks for Mr. Webb. Sounds like a typical investor relations guy to me.

HORSE-FEATHERS !!! Pretty words totally without meaning. There is no sympathy here in this quote or in the previous news release. No, I absolutely cannot buy this charade. Dave Webb, to quote the above, may have been like everyone else "committed to making the dramatic transition from being an explorer to developing a gold mine" but I cannot believe he favors how this is happening. I despise people who split or rearrange thoughts so as to make them say something other than what the person truly means. In my book it is a particularly nasty form of lying. It is a double deception; lying with cleverly concocted words to lie about one's thoughts. There is still no suggestion of what Dave Webb will be doing in the future at Tyhee. Even if it was an oversight before it can't possibly be one now. Wake up!

It is possible this could turn out for the good; I do not deny that; but I no longer possess any warm and fuzzy feeling for this company's leadership.

I cannot find it in my mind or heart to believe that this was a pleasant acquiesence on the part of Dave Webb. I'm sure he has some of our email addresses; he could clear it up in seconds if this isn't in the hands of an attorney.

P.

New Message
Please login to post a reply