TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
Message: Re: I couldn't find 1 mgmt change NR where departing CEO was not thanked for service

sG, Difficult to remember as I've spoken quite often with them, but can't obviously turn and print everything here, as they'd never speak to me. Some caution has been important. They do log onto the forum btw...bet today was a 'hoot and a holler' for them!

Hansix

Hans, Do "they" advise you on what you can or cannot post here? drnols is absolutely correct.

Your above response to my previous "yes or no" question is quite the dance. Do you choose to withold information or get told what to say or not say?

I started a post titled "Advertising? Promotion?" on Dec 18. Absolutely no responses. I find it very hard to believe you missed it. You are on this board everyday. Why didn't you enlighten us / respond with your previous at that time?????:

sG, I did ask IR about the lack of advertising about a month ago and was told that we had been in such a period of sector disfavor that Corporate believed that even the release of good news was being penalized by markets...essentially that we'd be throwing $$ out the window.

Hansix

This is so pathetic it's almost funny. But not quite because real $$$ are at stake.

Y'all have a Merry Christmas. I'm done.

New Message
Please login to post a reply