TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

I find it very unfortunate that some people have so much time on their hands that they have nothing better to do than be disturbers of a certain substance. I come to this board he get information and don't mind hearing posters' opinions as well. I, for one, have never reported a violation and was shocked to read here the qty of violations being reported. This whole business does nothing to benefit the discussion and indeed does damage, contributors leaving the board being the most obvious.

I humbly suggest that everyone just take a deep breath and consider that the world won't end if someone has a different opinion than you do. And if someone is saying something you disagree with how about trying to just ignore it instead od responding. People looking for an audience and not finding one tend to move.

For Presidents whose job it is to manage the discussion, is it possible for you to identify the IP address rather than the user name of anyone who seems to be here just to cause trouble and ask Agorcom to ban the IP rather that the temporary user name?

New Message
Please login to post a reply