TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
Been busy working on a major energy project for the Greater Detroit Area ( It's Halftime in America!) conditions have never been better for a resurgence. The market cap is larger than Tyhee presently. That is another story. My stake in Tyhee has been with chips and beer money so it makes no material difference to me if it fails. Only I would really regret that I had not enjoyed some really extravagant trips or toys. Looking ahead, compared with a few years ago when I started picking up some shares, I asked myself what has changed. I see the same scenarios. In no particular order and no weighting placed on them they are: -go it alone -JV -buyout / takeover -fizzle and dry up All are possible. My preference is with the "go it alone" possibility. There are pitfalls with all possibilities except the ultimate default scenario which is the relegation to wallpaper status. A JV could work and a buyout may make some whole. We can debate until we are blue in the face but it all comes down to the above. Period. On to Part 2
New Message
Please login to post a reply