TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
Strike, how right you are. You have a good grasp on reality. It is entirely possible that the forum is coming around to your thought process after their visions did not pan out.TDC and other Juniors will tread water until the conditions are conducive to mine this deposit. The producers will receive the attention initially. Even with a permit and financing in place we will experience the initial pop then fall-back in the SP that has disappointed many of the shareholders. Much higher Gold prices and shovel ready ounces ready to pour will be a great catalyst for a much higher sustained value. Under my "Dead Money" description most shareholders will still be under their ACB until the first pour. This scenario applies to a go it alone plan. Any other possibility has too many variables to contemplate. I believe that you are alluding to the unbridled enthusiasm at this time which has not panned out. But you are not surprised. TDC will have it's day. Let's hope we are there to enjoy the fruits of our speculation. Yes, dilution and debt will hang over the SP. Believe it or not, this is an upbeat realistic evalution of the situation we find ourselves in. Woody
New Message
Please login to post a reply