TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

Political risk related to all mining activities, precious metals and more, will continue to heighten. Being located in Canada, even in a harsh climate, is like holding all trump cards. Canada's historic support of mining and entreprenuership is very reassuring. And comparatively speaking, Canada's government and most Canadian financial operations have been shrewd, conservative and law-abiding.

Having held shares of numerous mining operations operating throughout the world, over the past several years my concerns about political risk have had me pulling back primarily to North America. And I'm not that sanguine about the U.S. When the dollar blow-up arrives, the trigger fiinger will be on a excess profits tax strategy relative to successful precious metals operations. And if there is desperation, nationalization with "compensation" is within the realm of possibility.

I don't think I'm a "wingnut". And I'm not an America-hater (I'm a U.S. citizen). We are a juggernaut agriculturally-speaking, and risk-taking still thrives. And the more diverse our population becomes, the better as far as I'm concerned. We are one out of many.

Cinderella Man

New Message
Please login to post a reply