TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
Sep 24, 2012 11:00PM
Sep 25, 2012 04:47AM
Sep 25, 2012 07:49AM
Sep 25, 2012 09:48AM
Sep 25, 2012 10:15AM

So, Baires, you are from Most Anywhere? LOL

I think my position on Tyhee conflicts with "Most Everyone" on both boards. I don't fit in with SH because I am long-term optimistic on the outcome, barring nefarious doings (spell that going private). And I don't align well with many on this board because I think even if financing occurred tomorrow, while the SP would, say, maybe double, it would not immediately "go to the moon."

A perfect example is Minefinders which aggressively built mine infrastructure and overcame startup problems to mine and pour, and was recently taken out for a relatively minor premium to a relatively lagging stock price. Why? Because the institutional money has only now very slowly begun to flow into established producers, and hasn't even hinted at going down the food chain to developers or explorers.

So I don't fit into SH because I believe if we somehow maintain our position as a public company eventually some hedge funds will assign their first year analyst to find developers with bankable, economic FSs and maybe by that time mine construction progress and the money flow will blow up the stock price. That's how tenbaggers are born. With institutional money from multiple entities.

How tenbaggers are not born is by individual investors like Baires or hansix or Binder or Isaiah or CM or Strike increasing their share counts by 10% after big SP drops. Nor from one of the above telling a friend about Tyhee's undervaluation. And certainly not from posting on message boards.

Until we have a true gold stock mania (not just a bullion bull market) we will lament our losses and SH will post "I told you so" over and over. But put me in the camp that believes our time will come - if we maintain our independent public status.

Strike

Sep 25, 2012 12:01PM
Sep 25, 2012 12:08PM
Sep 25, 2012 12:21PM
Sep 25, 2012 01:21PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply