TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
The SH post by Popovitch lays out an interesting argument. Before the year is out, the warrants from two years ago expire. I can only hope that they get exercised due to the SP being above $0.125:) Warrants are teasers which can work out marvelously when the stock is rising. Something went seriously wrong for those participating in those tranches. We saw $0.07 today. Is it good value? Only time will tell. Assuming financing takes place sometime before Q1 2013, there will likely be a convertible portion attached to the loan. If I was involved I would ask for as much upside as I could via this approach. The SP of the convertible shares would be very low. One has to protect themselves. The rate would be high as well. Not sure what it would take. The only colateral is in the ground and some depreciated equipment. On a default, I would have to be assured that it would not take much more input to accomplish the extraction of the resource to recover and profit............. It is quite possible that the smart money has not arrived on the scene. In my experience the brightest, are often very reserved and wait for the opportune time. B and S were likely part of the missionary work. If they were in control they would have let the SP continue to fall before they bought into the PP at $0.09. They were the defacto support for the last year and the SP has continued to fall. They may not have thought this through. Who said they know what they are doing in the mining field? Where is the proof? We should know in about six weeks.......... The vultures are the last ones to arrive at a death scene to pick the carcass over. Someone should do very well when a mine is built. Will it be you?
New Message
Please login to post a reply