TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
Nov 06, 2012 05:54AM
Nov 06, 2012 07:10AM
Nov 06, 2012 08:11AM
Nov 06, 2012 08:17AM
Hans, since B&S are major holders they will be consulted when the time comes. Anyone who bought after their appearance should be made whole as well. I have been a buyer under 0.065 with surplus funds only as CM does. My ACB is most likely under that for B&S. Their continued buying will lower their ACB.. My experience has been that even when not part of the financing, the major holders will be taken care of. Thus, a comfort level to be sure............ I offered you a peak in person when I was on a short business trip to the Detroit area in late September. My holdings have increased since then. The offer still stands but no plans to visit the area until next summer. It has to be in person, sorry.......... Picking up shares at this level should pay off in a few years. Have patience. Do not expect a rapid rebound so you will not be disappointed. The financing is at hand. Very little downside left unless a share consolidation occurs. Then all bets are off. They typically do not work for a small cap like Tyhee........ Cheers, Woody:-)
Nov 06, 2012 10:39AM
Nov 06, 2012 07:36PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply