TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

I would talk to Wall Street, the gutless CFTC and the gutless congressional oversight committees about precious metals manipulation. It is outright criminality.

Binder, I think I agree with you on the monetary polciy the Obama Administration apparently blesses. I was very unhappy with the Larry Sommers and Treasury Secretary Geithner appointments. The Keynesian approach coupled with the protect the international financial firms at all cost has led us to the real abyss...not this year end one which is ultra-mini in comparison with the collapse of the U.S. dollar. I tend to agree with Austrian economic theory.

For what its worth, I believe if Governor Romney would have been elected, he would have simply followed the directives of J.P. Morgan-Chase, Citicorp and the like. And yes, he would have forced Bernancke out, or at least not have re-appointed him. So if one likes that scenario, I can understand disappointment.

Anyway, to avaoid criticism that the above is off topic... FYI, bought again yesterday, 40,000 TYHJC @0.0605.

CM

New Message
Please login to post a reply